This is a known problem list currently confirmed.
Please report it to the Bug report forum when there is a problem.
- 1 Arbor 3.9.5
- 2 Unity Bug
- 2.1 Unity2022.1 or later
- 2.2 Unity2020.3.31f1 or later
- 2.3 Unity2020.1 or later
- 2.4 Unity5 or later
- 3 Known Issues Archive for Past Versions
- 4 Unity bug archive
The Arbor Editor is broken when playing with Live Tracking enabled while the Arbor Editor window is docked with the Game view.
- Open Assets/Plugins/Arbor/Intenal/Editor/Windows/ArborEditorWindow.cs
- Change line 678 as follows
if (_GraphView.isLayoutSetup && _IsUpdateLiveTracking)
Unity2022.1 or later
Exception is thrown when setting the language of Arbor Editor etc. to Japanese
Bug in Unity’s UIElements.
Please change the language setting of Arbor Editor to English until the Unity side is fixed.
Unity2020.3.31f1 or later
“Reproducible if the Inspector window is opened” error
Bug in Unity’s ReorderbleList.
- Error “GetElementHeight called with index 0 but array only has 0 element(s).” when list has no element
- ReorderableList out of bounds exeception
Please use the fixed Unity version.
Unity2020.1 or later
Package Manager cannot update to the latest version of the asset
A bug that the old version has already been downloaded and is not updated even if you try to update to the latest version.
It seems that you can download it by deleting the asset cache once.
- Open the following folder (hidden file display must be enabled)
- Windows : C:\Users\User name\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Asset Store-5.x\caitsithware\Editor ExtensionsVisual Scripting
- Mac : /Users/User name/Library/Unity/Asset Store-5.x/caitsithware/Editor ExtensionsVisual Scripting
- Deleted Arbor 3 FSM BT Graph Editor.unitypackage file (or backup if you need older version)
- Re-download with Package Manager
Unity5 or later
When deleting and undoing the object specified in the external subgraph, it is not displayed in the graph tab
- [Unity Issue Tracker] Unity Issue Tracker – GameObject isn’t set as public variable after undo operation
- [Unity Forum] MonoBehaviour references are lost on Undo
- Reload the scene when you start playing, etc.
Known Issues Archive for Past Versions
- Arbor 3.9.2
- Arbor 3.9.0
- Arbor 3.8.7
- Arbor 3.8.6
- Arbor 3.8.5
- Arbor 3.8.4
- Arbor 3.8.3
- Arbor 3.8.2
- Arbor 3.8.1
- Arbor 3.7.4
- Arbor 3.7.3
- Arbor 3.7.2
- Arbor 3.7.1
- Arbor 3.7.0
- Arbor 3.6.13
- Arbor 3.6.12
- Arbor 3.6.10
- Arbor 3.6.9
- Arbor 3.6.8
- Arbor 3.6.7
- Arbor 3.5.4
- Arbor 3.5.3
- Arbor 3.5.2
- Arbor 3.5.1
Unity bug archive
An archive of issues caused by bugs in the Unity version.