This is a known problem list currently confirmed.
Please report it to the Bug report forum when there is a problem.
There are no currently confirmed defects.
Unity2020.1 or later
Package Manager cannot update to the latest version of the asset
A bug that the old version has already been downloaded and is not updated even if you try to update to the latest version.
It seems that you can download it by deleting the asset cache once.
- Open the following folder (hidden file display must be enabled)
- Windows : C:\Users\User name\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Asset Store-5.x\caitsithware\Editor ExtensionsVisual Scripting
- Mac : /Users/User name/Library/Unity/Asset Store-5.x/caitsithware/Editor ExtensionsVisual Scripting
- Deleted Arbor 3 FSM BT Graph Editor.unitypackage file (or backup if you need older version)
- Re-download with Package Manager
Known Issues Archive for Past Versions
- Arbor 3.7.4
- Arbor 3.7.3
- Arbor 3.7.2
- Arbor 3.7.1
- Arbor 3.7.0
- Arbor 3.6.13
- Arbor 3.6.12
- Arbor 3.6.10
- Arbor 3.6.9
- Arbor 3.6.8
- Arbor 3.6.7
- Arbor 3.5.4
- Arbor 3.5.3
- Arbor 3.5.2
- Arbor 3.5.1
Unity bug archive
An archive of issues caused by bugs in the Unity version.