About trial version
- You can not use it for purposes other than trial use.
- Product version requires 1 seat 1 license.
- It is prohibited to use the product version only for the build environment and to use the trial version in the development environment.
Restrictions on trial version
- Core processing can not be edited because it is made into DLL.
- Reverse engineering is prohibited.
- Runtime restrictions
- Invalidate state transition after 2 minutes from game start.
- Display of “Arbor3 Trial” on game screen.
- (Play on the Unity editor is available without restriction)
- Build restrictions
- IL2CPP build not available.
- UWP build not available.
- Function restrictions
- [Unity2020.1 and later] Fields in some generic classes that contain data slots are not available.
- Arbor Editor Window
- Open Asset Store button display.
- Zoom not available.
- Graph capture not available.
Purchase from here!
If your browser is Firefox, the downloaded data may be corrupted.
If the package import fails, please download it with another browser such as Edge or Chrome.