About trial version
- You can not use it for purposes other than trial use.
- Product version requires 1 seat 1 license.
- The act of using both the product version and the trial version in the same project is prohibited.
Restrictions on trial version
- Core processing can not be edited because it is made into DLL.
- Reverse engineering is prohibited.
- Runtime restrictions
- Invalidate state transition after 2 minutes from game start.
- Display of “Arbor3 Trial” on game screen.
- (Play on the Unity editor is available without restriction)
- Build restrictions
- IL2CPP build not available.
- UWP build not available.
- Function restrictions
- [Unity2020.1 and later] Fields in some generic classes that contain data slots are not available.
- Arbor Editor Window
- Open Asset Store button display.
Purchase from here!
Download “Trial” Arbor-Trial-3.9.6.unitypackage – Downloaded 3388 times – 3 MB
If the package is corrupted
Previously, some browsers could corrupt the package file when downloaded.
If the package import fails, try downloading it in another browser.