About trial version
- You can not use it for purposes other than trial use.
- Product version requires 1 seat 1 license.
- The act of using both the product version and the trial version in the same project is prohibited.
Restrictions on trial version
- Core processing can not be edited because it is made into DLL.
- Reverse engineering is prohibited.
- Runtime restrictions
- Invalidate state transition after 2 minutes from game start.
- Display of “Arbor3 Trial” on game screen.
- (Play on the Unity editor is available without restriction)
- Build restrictions
- IL2CPP build not available.
- UWP build not available.
- Function restrictions
- [Unity2020.1 and later] Fields in some generic classes that contain data slots are not available.
- Arbor Editor Window
- Open Asset Store button display.
Purchase from here!
If the package is corrupted
Previously, some browsers could corrupt the package file when downloaded.
If the package import fails, try downloading it in another browser.