Built in CompositeBehaviour
- Added BehaviorTreeExecutor class to execute BehaviorTree.
- Added ParallelBase class to run CompositeNode child nodes in parallel.
Changed to execute child nodes of CompositeNode on CompositeBehaviour side.
- Separate the function to execute one child node from CompositeBehaviour into SequencerBase.
- Fixed an issue where the connection position of the connection line between nodes would not connect to the slot when copying and pasting BehaviorTree nodes.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.