- Changed not to exclude by argument in method selection window.
- Fixed a bug that an exception occurred when there were multiple files with the same name as the class and split in partial.
- [Unity2019 or later] Fixed a bug that dragging and dropping a GameObject other than the graph view in the Arbor Editor window would leave the graph in auto-scroll mode.
- [Unity2020.2.0b2] Fixed Obsolete warning.
- Fixed a bug that members of classes other than Unity object type cannot be called.
- Fixed a bug that the type of the output slot of the instance is not specified normally when the specified class type is changed to struct later.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error message that ArborSettings.asset could not be loaded when using Arbor with multiple Unity versions.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.