- When the behavior has the Obsolete attribute, it corresponds to display a message under the title bar.
- Added RendererPropertyBlock class that can be managed for each Renderer to which MaterialPropertyBlock is assigned.
- Fixed a bug that the pop-up window is displayed at a distant position when opening the pop-up window from the menu.
- Fixed a bug that the layout of Editor was broken when a non-serializable type was specified for FlexibleField<T>.
- [Unity2020.1 or later] Fixed a bug that the warning “GetDataSlotField: DataSlotField was not found.” Is displayed and the slot is not displayed when a generic class containing a data slot is defined in the field.
Built in StateBehaviour
- Fixed a bug that NullReferenceException occurs when the InputTargets field of ExistsGameObjectTransition is not used.
- Fixed a bug where the warning “Get DataSlotField: DataSlotField was not found.” Was displayed when opening a graph using Parameter Transition in an older version of Arbor.
- Fixed a bug that the initial value of the material is not reflected in the script called later when using two or more StateBehaviour that change the property of the material of the same Renderer.
- Fixed an issue where “Game scripts or other custom code contains OnMouse_ event handlers.” Was displayed when building on some platforms.
If you want to use StateBehaviour on the corresponding platform (Android, iOS, Windows Store Apps, Apple TV), please add ARBOR_ENABLE_ONMOUSE_EVENT to Scripting Define Symbols.
- [Compatible with Unity 2020.1] Fixed to cancel the abstract specification of OutputSlot<T> and InputSlot<T> so that it can be used directly in the field.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.