- Fixed a bug that an exception occurs during actual play with IL2CPP build when using a value type input slot.
- Fixed a bug that an exception occurs during actual play with IL2CPP build when using a list.
*When building with pre-compilation (AOT) such as IL2CPP, refer to Ahead-of-Time (AOT) Restrictions.
- Fixed a bug that caused an exception when trying to call a member of an interface.
Built in StateBehaviour
- Fixed a bug that the output instance is not changed when NewArray is specified in List.AddElement.
- Fixed a bug that an exception occurs when trying to delete the last element by specifying NewArray in List.RemoveAtIndex.
- Fixed a bug that an exception occurs when trying to add an element at the end by specifying NewArray in List.InsertElement.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.