By adding DataLink attribute to the field that you want to be able to input from the data flow, added the function to easily have an input slot.
// DataLinkExampleData (self-made class) corresponds to the input from the slot with DataLink. [SerializeField] [DataLink] private DataLinkExampleData _ExampleData = new DataLinkExampleData();
Example of use
- Added flag to make node comments affected by zoom in configuration.
- Added batch display flag of node comment to the toolbar display menu.
- Add node breakpoints.
- Added search box for parameters.
- By using the DataLink attribute, added the ability to easily accept input from the data flow.
- Added Calculator to calculate remainder.
- Added Calculator to perform bit operation of Enum flag.
- Added NodeGraph related Calculator.
- Improved to not edit in case of graph with HideFlags.NotEditable.
(You need to use the prefab editor if you want to edit prefabs with Unity 2018.3 or later)
- Improved so that the pop-up area of the behavior insertion button does not overlap with other buttons.
- Organized to make it easy to see the parameter addition menu.
- Improved the texture of data connection lines to a design with easy to understand connection direction.
- Improves the display of the current value displayed on the connection line when outputting Everyting to the Enum flag slot during play.
- Improved to edit in Default mode of EulerAnglesAttribute in Vector4Field.
- Improved to call Service.OnUpdate method immediately after node becomes active.
- Changed the layout to display the side panel toolbar next to the whole toolbar.
- (Breakpoint related)Change the display position of the priority to the upper right of the node.
- (DataLink related)Changed to display the data input slot outside the frame of the node.
- (DataLink related)Changed data slot GUI style.
- (DataLink related)Changed to display the internal input slot of FlexibleField and ParameterReference outside the node frame.
- Added a field to specify the update timing to TransformSetPosition.
- Added a field to specify the update timing to TransformSetRotation.
- Added a field to specify the update timing to TransformSetScale.
- Changed so that it is not displayed in the parameter addition menu when the null character is specified in AddVariableMenu.
- Fixed a bug that side panel width is not saved in Unity 2017.3 or later.
- Fixed Playmode tint not being reflected during playback. (Unity2017.2 ~ Unity2018.2 is not supported by the Unity of the specification)
- When EndStateMachine is used in the root state machine, it has been fixed to stop playback not stopping.
- Fixed that the child state machine continued to be played if the state transition did not occur when returning to the parent state machine with EndStateMachine.
- Added package.json for use with Package Manager.
- Organize Example.
- Added examples of DataFlow, DataLink, and External Graph.
- Example readme added.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.