Since Unity 2022.1, an exception occurs when the language of Arbor Editor is set to Japanese.
Please set the language setting to English until the Unity side is fixed.
Bug reported to Unity.
- Improved to display an ellipsis when the title name is cut off when the width of the behaviour title bar is narrow.
- Improved to allow immediate transition at the transition destination of OnGraphStopTransition.
- GC Alloc reduction when passing Ray, Ray2D, RaycastHit, RaycastHit2D.
- Fixed a bug that only the first StateBehaviour is executed at the transition destination of OnGraphStopTransition.
- Fixed a bug that the transitioned connection line was still highlighted when stopping the state machine.
- Fixed a bug that the “Disconnect” text in the node connection line menu does not reflect when switching language settings.
- Fixed a bug that the same group name set with the AddVariableName attribute was not combined into one.
Built in Calculator
- Fixed Ray.Decompose menu name.
- Fixed namespace of IValueSetter to Arbor.ValueFlow.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.