- [Unity 2021.2 or later] Fixed a bug that the display range of the graph was shifted when zooming the graph.
- [Unity 2021.2 or later] Fixed a bug that the warning message “Should not be capturing when there is a hotcontrol” was displayed when dragging in the graph after selecting the transition destination from the node list, and the dragging state was not released even if the left button was released.
- [Unity2021.2 or later] Fixed a bug that NullReferenceException occurs after compiling when clicking in the graph during compilation.
- Fixed a bug where zooming a graph would also change the drag auto-scroll area.
- Fixed a bug that some parts of the auto-scrolling dragging area of graphs were not responding.
Built in scripts
- Fixed a bug that ParameterTypeMismatchException occurs when executing with List type specified in the argument of SubStateMachine.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.