- Fixed a bug that drag scroll mode remains when a parameter is dragged from Parameter Container and released outside the graph area.
- Fixed a bug that the State behavior insertion button disappears when the parameter is dragged from the Parameter Container and released outside the graph area.
- [Unity 2021.1 or later] Fixed a bug that parameters are not displayed when scrolling Parameter Container.
Built in scripts
- [Unity2021.1 or later] Fixed a bug that an exception occurs when changing the parameter referenced in ParameterTransition.
If you specify a List type parameter as an argument of SubStateMachine and pass a value, an exception will occur at runtime.
- Added SubStateMachine inside ArborFSM
- Added List type (eg IntList) to parameters in SubStateMachine
- Create the same List type in the parent ArborFSM parameter
- Call SubStateMachine with the created List type as an argument
- At runtime, ParameterTypeMismatchException: It can not be assigned because the parameter type is different.
- Open Assets/Plugins/Arbor/BuiltInBehaviours/Scripts/Common/GraphArgumentList.cs
- Changed line 283 as follows.
parameter.value = value;
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.