- Changed “bool GetValue<T>(ref T)” of InputSlotBase class to “bool TryGetValue<T>(out T)”.
Built in scripts
- Reduced boxing of List related scripts such as ListAddElement.
- Improved to use the same graph in “Use Directory In Scene” of SubStateMachineReference and SubBehaviourTreeReference.
- Improved to set virtual to Unity callback method of non-sealed class.
- Fixed a bug that an infinite loop occurs when SendTrigger is sent to the own FSM and an attempt is made to transition from the resident state TriggerTransition with TrantisionTiming.Immediate.
- Fixed a bug that a compile error occurs when ARBOR_DISABLE_DEFAULT_EDITOR is set in Scripting Define Symbols.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.