- Fixed a bug that an exception occurs when displaying a node comment.
It seems that the package downloaded from the asset store is damaged and some files cannot be imported. Inquiring to Unity & resubmitting and reviewing As a temporary workaround, we have prepared a difference package for files that cannot be imported. See the Known Issues page for more information.
It was resolved when I re-uploaded it.
If you re-DL, you should be able to import normally without the need for a repair package.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.