- [Unity2017.2 – 2018.4] Fixed a bug that scrolling in the graph does not work after capturing the graph.
- Fixed a bug that the color of the graph captured image changes when the Color Space of Project Settings is set to Linear.
- Fixed a bug that an exception occurs when dragging and dropping a state with SubStateMachine to another state’s SubStateMachine.
- Fixed a bug that garbage data remains when the parameters of EnumList, ComponentList, AssetObjectList are deleted.
- [Unity2021.1.0f1 or later] Supports deletion of elements in Waypoint, WeightList, etc.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.