- Load reduction when acquiring values from data flows.
- Fixed the bug that NullReferenceException occurs when compiling a script while the type or method selection popup is displayed.
- Fixed a bug that the value to be obtained changes when “Delete (Keep Connection)” of data reroute node during execution.
- Fixed layout of AddBehaviour menu.
- Fixed layout of type and method selection popup.
- [Unity2018.4 or later] Fixed a bug that error may occur in InvokeMethod editor extension.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.