- Fixed a bug where copying and pasting a graph with parameters in the graph causes the reference to be shared.
- To apply this fix to the corresponding graph created before Arbor 3.6.8, you need to reopen the scene or prefab and resave it.
- Fixed a bug that Undo / Redo of graph copy & paste was not performed normally.
- To copy and paste a graph from the Inspector window, use “Copy Component”, “Paste NodeGraph Values”, and “Paste NodeGraph As New” in the gear icon menu.
- Fixed the problem that the focus remains when switching the display graph to a child graph etc. while the input field of the side panel has keyboard focus.
- Unity2018.1 or later: Fixed a bug that Canvas etc. was not displayed in the list of type selection popup window and could not be selected.
- Fixed a bug that the icon button on the title bar of the behavior was not displayed.
- Fixed a bug that the layout collapsed.
- Fixed a problem that the execution state of the child graph was not reset if the parent graph during the execution of the child graph was stopped after being paused.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.