Fixed a bug that caused a NullReferenceException when a field in a connected data slot was deleted without being properly disconnected.
Fixed a bug so that the connected data slot is normally disconnected when deleting the graph argument of SubStateMachine or SubBehaviourTree.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.