- Fixed a bug that GameObject passed to the argument of FlexibleGameObject(GameObject gameObject) constructor was not reflected.
- When updating from an older version of Arbor to 3.6.x, the transition from GameObject field to FlexibleGameObject field is not handled correctly.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.