- Fixed a bug that editor freezes when copying and pasting SubStateMachine or SubBehaviourTree.
- Fixed a bug that text cannot be selected by mouse click while renaming a node.
- [Unity2019.3beta]Fixed a bug that caused an exception if there was a DLL created in old Unity.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.