- Added “DataSlot> Show Inside Node” to the “View” menu on the toolbar.
- Added drag and drop Parameter to ParameterReference.
- Added drag and drop Parameter to FlexibleField.
- Added drag and drop GameObject to FlexibleGameObject.
- Added drag and drop Component to FlexibleComponent.
- Added Hierarchy to reference types of in-scene objects such as FlexibleGameObject and FlexibleComponent.
- Self : See the GameObject that owns the self graph
- RootGraph : If you are hierarchizing the graph, refer to the GameObject that owns the root graph.
- Added TransformMoveOnWaypoint.
- Added RigidbodyMoveOnWaypoint.
- Added Rigidbody2DMoveOnWaypoint.
- Added method call by OnStateUpdate and OnStateLateUpdate to InvokeMethod.
- Add event add button and delete button to set only the event that you want to invoke with InvokeMethod.
- Added update type of destination coordinates to Agent related script.
- Time : Update by time
- Done : Update on completion
- StartOnly : Update only at start
- Always : Always updated
- Added to be able to set the time type to be used when updating time of Agent related script.
- Added AnimatorCrossFade.
- Added an item to set the move destination change interval to AgentPatrol.
- Added OutputSlotComponent<T> class.
- Changed to auto scroll in graph while dragging parameter or scene object.
- Change Interval property of Agent related script to FlexibleFloat.
- Changed a class that refers to an in-scene object such as FlexibleGameObject or FlexibleComponent to be derived from FlexibleSceneObjectBase.
- Changed reference type from FlexibleType to FlexibleSceneObjectType.
- Move DataFlow related scripts to DataFlow folder.
- Source file organization of DataSlot related classes.
- [Unity2018.3 or later]Fixed that the graph view is not clipped and the scroll bar is covered.
- [Unity2019.2beta]Fixed that mouse event did not respond in the graph view.
- Fixed the exception that occurs when you specify SkinnedMeshRenderer which is not set mesh in TweenBlendShapeWeight.
- Fixed a typo in Arbor.BuiltInBehaviours.asmdef.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
When updating from Arbor 3.5.x to 3.6.0 or later, compilation errors may occur.
Please correct the following.
Change the reference type of FlexibleGameObject, FlexibleComponent
I changed to FlexibleSceneObjectType where I used FlexibleType.
Make sure that the following code is written in your script, and correct it.
//flexible.type == FlexibleType.Constant // Error flexible.type == FlexibleSceneObjectType.Constant // Fix this way.
Corrected assembly name of Arbor.BuiltInBehaviours.asmdef
Fixed typographical error in assembly name.
If you have defined your own asmdef that refers to Arbor.BuiltInBehaviours.asmdef, please modify the name to
If Use GUIDs is enabled in Unity 2019.1 or later, this is not necessary because it is not a reference by name.
Also, along with this correction, you may receive an error that the asmdef can not be found only once immediately after the update, but there is no problem in operation.