- Improved the problem that when GetParameter or SetParameter is created and ParameterContainer of the same graph is selected for Container, it becomes internal parameter mode and parameters can not be selected.
- Fixed a bug that graph refreshing by value updating was not done when the connection destination of data flow was other than Calculator or rerout node.
- Fixed a bug where Decorator with AbortFlags.LowerPriority set was reevaluated during execution of upper node.
- [Before Unity 2017.1.5f1] Fixed an exception occurs when parameters of Vector 2, Vector 3, Rect, and Bounds are added.
- Fixed a bug that will always break when setting an exception breakpoint during runtime debugging (exception breakpoints on the Unity editor are not supported).
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.