- Fixed an exception occurs when deleting the node graph after closing the Arbor Editor window.
- Fixed that the rename frame was not displayed when creating an action node or a composite node without docking the Arbor Editor window.
- Fixed an error occurred in ArborEditor if a DLL that failed to load existed.
- Fixed that there was no reference of DestroyGameObject.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.