Arbor 2.2.0 has been released.
New function Summary
Arbor Editor design change
I changed the design of Arbor Editor to dark style.
Add group node
Add a function that can group multiple nodes together.
Add comments for each node
Add a function to write comments on nodes.
Improved passing of Component in Calculator
Add a function to make it easy to pass Component in State and Calculator.
- Add Calculator to perform GetComponent with class specified
- Added FlexibleComponent class and SlotType attribute that can accept only certain classes
- Arbor Editor
- Add : Added group node.
- Add : Added comments for each node.
- Add : Added node cutout.
- Add : Added items for cutting, copying, duplicating, deleting nodes in node context menu.
- Add : Transition Timing icon display on StateLink button.
- Add : Copy Component of ArborFSM Inspector supports copying including internal components.
- Change : Editor design change.
- Change : Changed to display state name input field with double click.
- Change : Changed to sort the state list in order of type (start state -> normal state -> resident state).
- Change : Change Immediate Transition of StateLinkSettingWindow to Transition Timing.
- Change : Added type specification to OutputSlotComponent.
- Change : Change the display when Constant of FlexibleString to TextArea.
- Change : Corresponds to scroll at fixed time intervals while scrolling with dragging.
- Change : Adjust the maximum amount of movement during drag scrolling.
- Fix : Fixed that node position shifted when scrolling while dragging a node
- Fix : Correct that vertex number error occurs when CalculatorBranch line is long.
- Fix : Fixed that vertical margin is displayed when StateLinkSettingWindow is displayed at the screen edge.
- Fix : Fixed that lines are hidden when StateLink is reconnected to the same state.
- Fix : Fixed that StateBehaviour appears in the inspector when Apply to the Prefab of ArborFSM object during execution.
- Fix : Fixed that StateBehaviour of the current state is saved in Prefab while it is in the effective state when Apply to the Prefab of ArborFSM object during execution.
- Fix : Corrected the connection when changing Size in Behavior which has CalculatorSlot as an array.
- Fix : Fixed that other nodes are not displayed for a moment when node is deleted.
- Other : Optimize display of dot line of CalculatorBranch.
- Built in Behaviour
- Add : Added AgentStop.
- Add : Added AnimatorCrossFade.
- Add : Added AnimatorSetLayerWeight.
- Add : Added BackToStartState.
- Add : Added ActivateBehaviour.
- Add : Added ActivateRenderer.
- Add : Added ActivateCollider.
- Add : Added ChangeTimingUpdate parameter to UISetSlider, UISetText, UISetToggle.
- Change : Added flag to whether LookAtGameObject uses each coordinate component of Target transform.
- Change : Added flag to determine whether to stop Agent when leaving state to Agent system.
- Change : Added reference URL for format specification to the format document of UITextFromParameter.
- Change : Built-in behavior referring to Component corresponds to FlexibleComponent.
- Change : Move UISetSliderFromParameter and UISetToggleFromParameter to Lagacy by FlexibleComponent correspondence of UISetSlider and UISetToggle.
- Fix : Fixed that exceptions are generated after transition of scenes with behavior being processed when Parameter is changed via GlobalParameterContainer (UISetTextFromParameter, UISetToggleFromParameter, UISetSliderFromParameter, ParameterTransition).
- Fix : Fixed that there was no UISetImage reference.
- Built in Calculator
- Add : Added GameObjectGetComponentCalculator.
- Fix : Fixed an exception occurred after the scene transition in the Calculator processing when Parameter was changed via GlobalParameterContainer.
- Add : Added various parameters for Animator setting to AgentController.
- Add : Added Waypoint component.
- Add : Added Component to parameters available in ParameterContainer.
- Change : Change Animator specification of AgentController so that it is unified for each parameter.
- Add : Add parameter reference class for each Animator type.
- Add : Addition of OnStateUpdate callback called during Update in order of StateBehaviour.
- Add : Addition of OnStateLateUpdate callback called during LateUpdate in order of StateBehaviour.
- Add : InputSlotUnityObject, OutputSlotUnityObject added.
- Add : Added FlexibleComponent.
- Add : Added SlotTyeAttribute which can specify type with CalculatorSlot or FlexibleCompoment.
- Add : ComponentParameterReference added.
- Add : Create a NodeBehaviour class that summarizes the intersection of StateBehaviour and Calculator.
- Add : Added interface, INodeBehaviourSerializationCallbackReceiver, to describe the processing at serialization of NodeBehaviour.
- Add : Added type and parameter property to various Flexible classes.
- Change : The ID of each node is unified to Node.nodeID.
- Change : Added ToString method to Parameter class.
- Change : Added updatedTime to CalculatorBranch.
- Change : Addition of isUsed and updatedTime to InputSlot.
- Change : Change transition timing specification in Transition method to TransitionTiming.
- Change : Change CalculatorSlot.position to NonSerialized.
- Change : Add using System.Collections.Generic; and AddComponentMenu (“”) to the template.
- Fix : Fixed it because we did not reference the field of base class in EachField.
About price change
We changed the price to $ 25.00 with Arbor 2.2.0 release.
Also upgrading from Arbor 1.x has been discontinued, so even if you upgrade in the future it will cost the standard price.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.