- Fixed a bug that if you open a prefab that has a BehaviourTree component directly in the Arbor Editor and delete decorators or services, it will not be deleted properly and will be Missing.
- Fixed a bug that the end point of the root node side of the connection line was not displayed at the correct position when opening the prefab that added the BehaviourTree component directly in the Arbor Editor and moving the node.
- Fixed a bug that the graph view does not switch normally when opening a prefab with graph-related components directly in the Arbor Editor and deleting the prefab itself.
- Fixed a bug that NullReferenceException is thrown in Arbor Editor display processing when starting to play when there is a Missing decorator.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.