Since Unity 2022.1, an exception occurs when the language of Arbor Editor is set to Japanese.
Please set the language setting to English until the Unity side is fixed.
Bug reported to Unity.
- Fixed a bug where node icon changes were not reflected in the node list tab of the side panel.
- Changed not to use Unity built-in materials.
(For URP and HDRP projects, converting the materials under the Examples folder will work properly)
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.