- Fixed a bug where the subgraph would not transition correctly when Instantiate an object with a graph from the pool.
- Improved the issue where GC Alloc may occur when recalculating when parameters are referenced in Calculator.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.