- Improved to switch to the additional selection mode with the Shift key and the exclusion mode with the Ctrl key while selecting the rectangle of the node.
- Fixed a bug that the logo changes its size due to the influence of the zoom of the graph when the logo is always displayed.
- Fixed a bug that the graph is not switched to unselected when the referenced graph is discarded.
- Fixed a bug that node comment is displayed when node comment is deleted and another node is created immediately.
- Fixed a bug that the display does not switch even if Undo / Redo is performed after switching the display of node comments.
- Fixed to exit rename mode when the window is out of focus while renaming a node.
Built in scripts
- Fixed a bug that when Once is specified in the Tween system, it will return to the state at the start of Tween if it does not transition after the lapse of time.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.