- Added SerializeVersion class.
- Added ISerializeVersionCallbackReceiver interface.
- Fixed a bug that the size of the whole graph is not updated even if the node size changes, and it cannot scroll to the end.
- Fixed a bug that scrolling stopped midway when StateLink was right-clicked and “Go to Next State” was selected.
- Fixed long argument of method specified by InvokeMethod to be specified by FlexibleLong.
- Fixed a bug that upgrade process of some parameters is not performed correctly when updating from Arbor old version to 3.6.x.
- The color of the group node is strange
- Part of ParameterTransition’s ConditionList is strange
- Part of CalculatorTransition’s ConditionList is strange
- Fixed a bug that caused a NullReferenceException when the parameter of the reference destination was not specified while the type was set to Parameter in a FlexibleField that handles value types such as FlexibleRect.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.