- Improved to cancel live tracking when the graph is switched intentionally during playback.
- Adjusted the GUI when Animator is not specified in AnimatorParameterReference.
- Reduced load of NodeGraph deserialization.
- Fixed a problem that the connection of data slot is broken when copy and paste is done by Copy Component and Paste NodeGraph As New from Inspector of NodeGraph.
- Fixed a bug that the indentation collapsed when the ParameterReference field was displayed.
- Fixed a bug that the indentation collapsed when the AnimatorParameterReference field was displayed.
- Fixed a bug that the display graph is switched at high speed when transitioning to SubStateMachine that has no state during live tracking.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
Version update guide
Please refer to the following page for the update guide for each version of Arbor.