- Changed to copy instance of value when casting AnimationCurve to FlexibleAnimationCurve.
(Change due to bug fix of Tween system StateBehaviour)
- Changed to copy instance of value when casting Gradient to FlexibleGradient.
(Change due to bug fix such as TweenColor)
- Unity2018.3 or later: Changed to output a warning to log when “Reuse Collision Callbacks” is enabled when outputting Collision or Collision2D data.
- Fixed the bug that ArgumentOutOfRangeException occurs when adding script and parameters directly to the state node by drag & drop.
- Fixed a bug that the Curve field can not be edited immediately after adding Tween-based State Behavior such as TweenRotation to the state.
- Fixed a bug that Gradient field can not be edited immediately after adding TweenColor etc. to a state.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.