- Fixed a bug that when Object related parameters were added before Arbor 3.3.2, errors occurred when loading.
- Fixed that NullReferenceException occurs when ParameterCondition reads scenes at run time while keeping old format.
- [StateBehaviour] ParameterTransition
- [Decorator] ParameterCheck
- [Decorator] ParameterConditionalLoop
- Fixed that NullReferenceException occurs when CalculatorCondition reads scenes at runtime while keeping old format.
- [StateBehaviour] CalculatorTransition
- [Decorator] CalculatorCheck
- [Decorator] CalculatorConditionalLoop
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.