- Fixed a bug that caused an exception when trying to copy a character string of node comment in Unity 2017.3 or later.
- Fixed a bug that copying with the right-click menu of intra-node TextField does not work in Unity 2018.1 or later.
- Fixed a bug that automatic scrolling keeps working when dragging and dropping behaviors in MacOS Unity 2017.3 or later.
- Fixed a bug that a useless separator is displayed in the right click menu of the reroute node.
- Fixed that the display position of behavior insertion button on zoom out was slightly misaligned.
- Fix wording of behavior collapse.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- If you are opening the Arbor Editor window, close it once.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.