- Arbor Editor
- Add : Added a function that can transition to arbitrary state on ArborEditor window during play.
- Fix : Fixed that ArborEditor window does not display properly when an exception occurs in StateBehaviour and Calculator Editor.
- Fix : Fixed exception that occurred when StateBehaviour and Calculator script could not be loaded.
- Fix : Fixed an exception “NullReferenceException: SerializedObject of SerializedProperty has been disposed.” When ArborEditor is displayed.
- Fix : Fixed that the width of the state list becomes too narrow when the width of the ArborEditor window becomes narrower.
- Built in Behaviour
- Change : Added OnTweenBegin method of callback for initialization at the start of Tween.
- Change : Rename the Event parameter of SendEventGameObject to OnStateBegin.
- Add : Add OnStateAwake event and OnStateEnd event to SendEventGameObject.
- Add : Added Get / Set method of all types handled by ParameterContainer.
- Add : Added GetParamID method to ParameterContainer.
- Add : Added a method that can also perform Get / Set method of ParameterContainer from ID.
- Fix : When SendTrigger was used during transition processing, it was modified to send Trigger after completion of transition processing.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.