- Arbor Editor
- Fix : Fixes the Undo / Redo when deleting a node.
- Fix : Fixes the Undo / Redo when deleting a StateBehaviour.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.
This update reflects 2.0.5p1 in the asset store.
As 2.0.5p2 and 2.0.5p3 contents are not included, those who imported patches should import again after updating.