- Arbor Editor
- Add : Added so that nodes and objects using deleted StateBehaviour and Calculator scripts can be deleted.
- Fix : Fixed an exception (ArgumentNullException) occurred in the Arbor Editor window when deleting StateBehaviour and Calculator scripts used by ArborFSM.
- Change : Raised Unity’s minimum action version to 5.4.0f3.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.