- Arbor Editor
- Change : FlexibleString’s Constant indication back.
- Fix : Fixed occurrence of an exception (NullReferenceException: SerializedObject of SerializedProperty has been Disposed.) When playing on the Unity editor is open with Arbor Editor open.
- Fix : Fixed that Label of Graph does not change even when switching languages.
- Add : Long added to the parameters that can be used in ParameterContainer.
- Change : Changed so that parameters can be rearranged by ParameterContainer.
- Change : Display parameter type in ParameterContainer.
- Built in Calculator
- Add : Added LongAddCalculator
- Add : Added LongSubCalculator
- Add : Added LongMulCalculator
- Add : Added LongDivCalculator
- Add : Added LongNegativeCalculator
- Add : Added LongCompareCalculator
- Add : Added LongToFloatCalculator
- Add : Added FloatToLongCalculator
- Add : Added ConstantMultilineAttribute which makes multiple lines of FlexibleString Constant display.
- Add : Added FlexibleLong, LongParameterReference, InputSlotLong, OutputSlotLong along with the addition of long type parameter.
- Fix : Fixed load was being applied by type enumeration processing at the beginning of play on Unity editor.
Please follow the procedure below when updating Arbor.
- Please be sure to make a backup of the project before the update.
- If you are opening an existing scene, create a new scene from “File / New Scene” in the menu.
- Already Removed Arbor folder that have been imported.
- Import a new version of Arbor.